Welcome on www.safetyprotectionstandards.com
Pages, were are listed engineering standards for Environment protection, working and personal protection, safety of machinery equipment and ergonomics
Environmental protection is among the common policy of the European union. European Union policy on the environment is based on the conviction that rigorous environmental standards (EN - European Standards) stimulate innovation and business opportunities and thereby increase the competitiveness of the EU. An equally important issue is the professional and personal protection and safety of machinery etc.
Here you will find eg. EN Standards in these disciplines:
- Biotechnology e.g. EN 1620 Biotechnology - Large-scale process and production - Plant building according to the degree of hazard
- Working and personal protection, Protection of head, eye, ear, etc. e.g. EN 166 Personal eye-protection - Specifications; CR 13464 Guide to selection, use and maintenance of occupational eye and face protectors
- Safety of machine equipment e.g. EN 953+A1 Safety of machinery - Guards - General requirements for the design and construction of fixed and movable guards
- Ergonomie e.g. EN 614-1+A1 Safety of machinery - Ergonomic design principles - Part 1: Terminology and general principles
- Nature conservation. General requirements e.g. EN 13965-2 Characterization of waste - Terminology - Part 2: Management related terms and definitions
With these disciplines of health protection and nature protection closely related a new standards ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems and many other ISO standards, which are available at European standad store.